Tuesday 14 May 2013

A little bit about GGS


I don't want every post to be about promoting my business, I want it to be about having a light read and find a new hairstyle to try for the weekend. But I think I should let you know what is Glamorous Goddess.

We are a small Brisbane based business, we focus on Hair and Beauty services such as;


  • Hair Extensions
  • Lash Extensions
  • Spray Tan
  • Waxing
  • Massage
  • Tinting


We currently do mobile and from home services,  down the track we would love to open a Salon but need to build our business.

Some goals I personally aspire to reach are;
  • finishing my Salon Management Diploma
  • Study hair and make up at beauty school
  • have regular clients
  • and make a profit from my services
  • meet people and make friends along the way
This post will not be normally what we will talk about I just want you to get a feel for my other aspect in the social media world. 

So please feel free to go to our Facebook page and like it, check out the photos and watch out for some amazing one off deals. 

Stay tuned for Glamorous Goddess's favourite product of the week post. 

Thanks T x 

No comments:

Post a Comment