Monday 17 June 2013

Long time no post

I haven’t posted in a while and I feel very slack and unorganised but I have had a big change in my life recently and I have been flat out lately. 

I have recently started a full time job in an environment that I never thought I would venture too. Although I am not dealing with the hands on of the counselling being the outside person you still hear all the difficulties no person should ever be put through. It has been a big strain in my life having a full time job, previously I just worked casual for the Department of Education and I felt like they were running me into the ground. I was always busy, always learning and pushing myself to new limits. 

Anyway, I just wanted to say I am still hear and I haven’t forgotten about my commitments I have just had a lot on my agenda recently and I needed to sort my personal life out before starting anything new. 

So please forgive me! 

I will be posting a brand new beauty post this week a hair tutorial. I did my mums hair the other day when she was feeling down and I want to share with you how easy it was when you are having a bad hair day. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, if only you could do my hair and make-up like the image in the post!

    ReplyDelete